Why You Should And Should Not Buy iPad mini
Planning to buy a new tablet? Do you have iPad mini in your wishlist? There are a number of reasons to buy and not to buy the iPad mini, a few are discussed in this post.
Why you should buy iPad mini
- If you don’t own a tablet, currently, iPad mini could be a good choice.
- This is the most affordable Apple tablet yet. 16 GB for $239, WiFi model.
- Comes with 5 MP iSight rear camera and 1.2 MP front camera.
- This is the thinnest tablet yet.
Why you shouldn’t buy iPad mini
- It will become old after 6 months or a year later.
- Currently, It has iOS 6 (which means you won’t have YouTube and Google Maps on board)
- Li’l Pricey, if compared with Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD
- Cannot be degraded to iOS 5.
- No Retina display.
- Just 512 MB RAM.
Know more points? Do drop them in comments. Jest the iPad mini cannot be called as a poor-man’s-tablet
While the demand of the newer iPad, iPad mini can be seen by its estimated sales yet. White iPad mini sold out within minutes of its launch. And you might have to wait longer in order to get your hands on the white iPad mini. Which means demand of iPad is more than its supply. Though the black iPad mini was planned to be launched right after a week.