How to Un-Jailbreak Any iOS Device
Some people out there might be facing some problems with the Jailbreak. Its not official, its not good, it voids warranty. So you may want to simply remove the jailbreak from your iPhone, iPod or iPad. This post is going to guide you how to remove the jailbreak, but first lets discuss what are its disadvantages.
There are many sites (including many tech blogs) which say that Jailbreaking your iOS device gives a boost to your productivity. But no, I don’t want such awesome features which can cause harm to my device. I had jailbroken my iPad few weeks earlier and found that icons of some of the apps were missing, they were looking like plain white-grey icon. Those apps include App store, iTunes, Calendar, Youtube and few others. That’s disgusting so I decided to remove the jailbreak. Its simple, easy and doesn’t wipe any of your data.
How to Remove Jailbreak!
- Download the latest OS update file of your iDevice.
- Connect your device to iTunes.
- Back it up.
- Now assume that you have downloaded the latest update file, Shift+Left click on Restore button.
- Select the file you had downloaded.
- It will do the rest and the jailbreak will be removed.