The Best Google Chrome Extension For Readers – iReader
Do you read news, blogs or any other type of articles on internet? And if you use google chrome browser then you must download this extension which will let you read the articles clutter free and you will feel it even nicer to read as if you are reading on couch. The name of the extension is iReader.
iReader allows you to view news stories and other articles in a single clutter-free page. It strips out the ads and extraneous layout and displays the article in a very easy to read, scrollable display. Adds the Social buttons (Twitter and Facebook), Zoom in and out buttons, Mail, Print and “Disable Images” buttons. Below is the image showing the overview of iReader.
Pros and Cons:
- I really liked the way it strips the posts and shows it neatly.
- Comfortable for reading.
- Removes videos from the posts.
- Not supported for all blog/news sites.
- When you come to a web page that is identified as an article, iReader icon will appears on omnibox (the address bar).
- Click the icon (or use the hotkey) to open iReader window.
- To close iReader and return to the webpage, click anywhere in the background or click iReader icon again.
See this extension in Action – Subscribe to our Youtube Channel