5 Best Quad Core Android Mobiles – List
As you already know that there is a huge range of Android mobiles in the market in every segment. After every few weeks we are introduced to new mobiles with new technology and innovations. As I mentioned in my earlier blog post that future of Mobile computing is quad-core processors and big companies like HTC and LG have already announced their quad-core mobiles, being HTC One X and LG Optimus 4X HD the upcoming giants.
Though Samsung Galaxy S III is still awaited and It is rumored that it will have quad-core processor and It should have, to compete with its competitors (HTC, LG, etc.). Even I think that the Samsung Galaxy S3 will have quad-core CPU. Read Samsung Galaxy S III – Features to Expect.
Android Mobiles Having Quad-Core CPU
1. HTC One X: Announced in February, 2012, The One X is mobile giant (not in terms of dimensions) from HTC. They have recently announced their new android range under HTC One. One X has 1.5 Ghz Quad-Core processor on board many other mouth-watering(not literally) features.
2. LG Optimus 4X HD P880: Although this was also announced in early-Feb but Its not grabbing much attention of users. This has quite similar features as HTC One X, and It has 1.5 Ghz Quad-Core CPU too.
3. Samsung Galaxy S III: The phone is not announced yet but I am sure that It will have quad-core processor. And many amazing features to beat the competitors. The image shown below is rumored and may/ may not be the actual Galaxy S3.
4. Huawei Ascend D quad XL: This one is really a competitive mobile from Huawei. It has some simliar capabilities which the above mentioned Droids have. A 1.5 Ghz Quad-Core Processor, 4.6″ inch screen, 1 GB RAM, 8 MP Camera with Full HD Video Recording, etc. This may not be the very popular or a game player but its definitely not a bad choice at all.
5. ZTE Era: I know you don’t like Chinese mobiles but what if they are from a branded and reputed companies? ZTE is one of them. ZTE Era has 1.3 Ghz quad-core CPU to give a boost to its performance. It is thinner than the Galaxy S2 or ‘probably’ any other mobile phone.