Still using the old Google Market app on your android device? Its been a while Google updated and renamed their Android market as Google Play Store. You can download and install the new Play store app easily, Its simple as installing an app.
As you know that Google Play Store is not limited to just Apps and Games but it also features Movies, E-Books and Music. If you want to enjoy all the features of Google Play Store then you should update the Market app to Play Store. Unfortunately, the above mentioned additional features are unavailable in many countries except US and UK.
Why will you update the old market to Google Play Store?
- You just want an updated version.
- You want to enjoy Movies, Music and e-books.
- You have lost the old Market.
How to Install Google Play Store?
- Download the File (from Above)
- Copy it to your Phone’s SD Card or transfer via Dropbox.
- Check Phone’s Settings > Applications > Allow Unknown Sources
- Install !!