HTC announced its mid-range Android Smart phone Desire X at the ongoing IFA trade fair Berlin. Supported with Android 4.0 ICS OS and HTC’s 4.0 custom sense user interface, this phone may hit the market in coming few weeks. Price tag has not yet officially conformed by the company but expected to be priced similarly like the HTC One V model.
Key Specs of HTC Desire X:
- Android 4.0 OS (Ice cream sandwich) with HTC’s custom sense user interface.
- 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- 768 MB of RAM.
- 4 GB inbuilt memory.
- 4” Super LCD screen with a resolution of 480×800 pixels.
- 5 MP camera with LED flash.
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- 25 GB Free Dropbox storage
- 1600 mAh battery
- Expected price: $360 / Rs. 20k