Micromax is deliberately working to stand along side with the giant manufactures in the Smartphone world and grab more market share. For this it has come up with a phone which is smart enough to compete with the giant smartphones of today.
Yes, here comes the Micromax Canvas HD A116. At the launch event of this high performance yet budget mobile, the chief executive of Micromax, Mr. Deepak Mehrota said that they are constantly striving to innovate and develop great technological experience for their consumers and their innovation is going to give the best user experience with latest features and functionality.
The Canvas HD is said to be priced below 15000 INR (approx $280) and is expected to hit the market in W1 of February this year.
Key Specs of Micromax Canvas A116 HD:
- Operating System: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- Display: 5 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, 294 ppi.
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage with expandability limit of up to 32GB.
- Camera: Rear- 8 MP camera with LED flash, Front- VGA.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB 2.0.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, light sensor.
- Battery: 2100 mAh.
With this device Micromax has also revealed its association with MediaTek.