Everything You Need To Know About Nokia Lumia 920
The much awaited Nokia Lumia 920 gets its launch on a special event organized by Nokia in association with Microsoft on Wednesday in New York.
The phone runs on windows 8 platform and has a Next-Gen Redmond-Backed OS. The features on the top of the tagline avails, Wireless charging, True offline navigation capabilities, Pure view Imaging, Snap Dragon Processor.
The phone appeals a good, smooth and polished design and company claims the interface to be more user friendly and easy to understand. Using windows 8, this evolution by Nokia could give a greater competition to the other rivals in the windows phone market.
Nokia Lumia 920 Features:
- OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- 4.5″ IPS TFT screen | Resolution: 768 x 1280 pixels (332 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 CPU
- 2.5 D Glass (Featuring a curved glass over the display rather than a flat glass like its predecessors).
- Pure View Imaging with 8 MP Rear Camera Featuring Carl Zeiss Lens and Advance Optical Imaging and 1.2 MP front Camera.
- Internal Storage of 32GB with 7 GB of Sky drive.
- 1 GB RAM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 3.1, NFC, MicroUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Wireless Charging
- 2000 mAh battery
Available in Yellow, Red, Gray, White and Black. The phone is expected to be priced under $530 (Rs. 30k)