Samsung ATIV S Unveiled At The IFA 2012 Berlin – Features and Specs
SAMSUNG, now with a new trademark named as ATIV signifying Windows 8 OS. Unveiled at the IFA 2012 Berlin. Samsung announced its ATIV S windows 8 phone at IFA, Berlin. Coming this year, Samsung claims this device to be supercharged and fanatically interesting.
Featuring a 4.8” Super AMOLED Touch Display this device is intended to make itself the biggest amongst the race of windows mobile in the market.
8.7 mm slim, greatly dimension-ed with a smooth design like most of the Samsung devices in this category have, packed with a 8 MP auto focus rear camera and a 1.9 MP front camera this device will surely going to make a difference. And the most awesome thing which may go unnoticed by many of you is the dedicated camera key.
Samsung ATIV S features:
- OS: Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- 4.8″ Super AMOLED capacitive screen
- Screen resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels (306 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor
- 16/32 GB Internal storage, 32 GB SD card supported
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, NFC, WiFi, MicroUSB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Full HD Video recording
- 2300 mAh of batter
Price expected to remain under $530 (Rs. 30k). Samsung’s new inventions make people wonder, every time. Look at the device’s front view. Quite much similar to it’s recent phones but still it’s looking gorgeous.