Track Flight Schedules and Status on Mobile – Android, iPhone and iPad
Tracking flight status was never so easy. Now, in this mobile revolutionary world, we can track flight schedules on the go. What you need to have is either Android device or iPhone/iPad (the app supports these platforms only).
This app is a must for frequent fliers. The app has been separated in two parts (it looks like). One is Flight Track and other is Flight Board. Actually I found Flight board more useful because the way it shows the flight statuses is simply mind blowing. But in case you want in-depth tracking of your flight, Flight Track is a must. Both are ‘heavily’ priced at $4.99 each.
I found it overpriced and the Flight board could easily been implemented in Flight track app and the price could have been negotiated. But, as I said earlier, the app is a must for frequent fliers.
Features of Flight Board
- It covers more than 4000 airports and 1400 airlines.
- It updates every 5 minutes.
- The interface is simply beautiful and similar to how you see schedules at airports.
- App which just tells the flight statuses, that’s it. Should cost $0.99 instead of $4.99.
Features of Flight Track:
- Lets you add your flights and updates the status in real time.
- Also tells the time and temperature.
- Shows Delay forecast, scheduled and estimated flight schedule, departure and arrival gate.
- Live flight tracking (satellite view)
- Lets you see the seat map of the aircraft.
In short, Flight Track > Flight Board (If we consider both features and price)