Ever thought of turning your android mobile phone into a walkie talkie? There are a few apps available in android market which allows walkie-talkie type voice messaging. If you have tried Whatsapp, then you may have used the voice messaging which sends a short voice message to fellow whatsapp user. Talking about the “walkie-talkie” apps, I found two good apps:
- Send and receive free voice notes and free text messages
- Stay in touch with family and close friends
- Simpler than a text message, but personal like a phone call
- Works on Android, iPhone, and other platforms
- Use it just like a push-to-talk (PTT) phone
- Free, instant real-time one-on-one voice push-to-talk calls.
- Free, instant real-time group voice push-to-talk calls.
- Free, lightning fast one-on-one chat (instant text messaging) with delivery confirmation.
- Free, lightning fast group chat (instant group text messaging) with individual delivery confirmation.
- Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
- Works across Android phones/tablets and iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
- Works across carriers.
- Works over WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
- Supports both phone contacts and Facebook friends.
- Create shortcuts to TiKL simply by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
- What if their phone is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your chat messages the moment their phone is turned on.
- Named “Top Android Developer” by Google.
- Featured in the book “Amazing Android Apps for Dummies”
- Top Android and iOS communication/social app for years
- Over 20 million users worldwide and counting
Still confused which app to install? Thats all upon you, both apps are free. Download both of them, try them and keep the one you like the most or your friends use the most. 🙂