You may have heard about the new facebook profile timeline after the f8 event and some of your friends may have enabled that too. Still waiting for a complete tutorial? Then you are at right place. You need to make a facebook developer account(you don’t need to make/develop any app actually). Its a very easy process which takes around 4-5 minutes. This is how your profile will look after enabling the new timeline feature.
Watch the Video Tutorial at the end of the post.
How to Enable:
- Log in to Facebook
- Access Facebook Developer Apps Page
- If you are new to facebook developer, then it will ask you to grant access. Allow.
- Create a new app
- Write App Display Name and App Name Space
Write your own App Display Name and App Namespace
- Write CAPTCHA Code
- Click on “Open Graph” – Left Sidebar
- Write any keywords in the two boxes. See the example below
- Click on get started and Follow the steps there on.
- Open your facebook profile after 1 minute and it will ask you for get started
This is my current timeline enabled profile. See the overall picture where cover photo and profile pic are blended.