This list shows the must have extensions of Google Chrome, The no.1 Browser in the universe. Being the top browser, google chrome has plenty of extensions, somehow better than firefox. Its difficult to choose which one to install so this article will help you choosing the MUST Have Google Chrome extension which you really need for daily browsing. Here’s the list:
1. WOT – Web Of Trust
2. FB Photo Zoom
3. Webpage Screenshot
5. Google Talk
Would you like to know which websites you can trust? The WOT add-on is a crowd-sourced safe surfing tool for your browser. Traffic-light rating symbols show which websites Internet surfers trust for safe surfing, shopping and searching on the web.WOT ratings are powered by a global community of millions of trustworthy users who have rated millions of websites based on their experiences. The WOT add-on shows reputation ratings next to search results when you use Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and many other search engines. Links in social sites like Facebook and Twitter, along with shortened URLs are covered too. Your online email account – Google Mail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail is also protected.
2. FB Photo Zoom : This app is amazing for facebook users. you mouse over to any image on facebook and it will zoom accordingly! FB Photo Zoom is a simple, light-weight extension that integrates directly into FB so you can see the larger images of photo albums, profile photos and more whenever you hover over a zoomable image!
Top 10 Main Features(as on extension page):
1. Drawing Tools: Line, Ellipse, Rectangle, Arrow
2. Add Text.
3. Fast Crop.
4. Start Edit before image ready.
5. Upload and share: Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, MySpace
6. Print: Send directly to printer
7. Save to HD: The only extension that let you save large images to your HD, (not 2MB limit)
8. Capture local files: Can capture “FILE://”
9. Color Picker: Remember the last color you used. 10. Can capture horizontal websites)
4. Springpad Extension : Springpad is a free application that makes it quick and easy to take notes and saveanything you want to remember – from tasks and lists to products, places, movies, recipes and more. Everything you save is automatically organized and enhanced with useful information for instant access on the web and on your phone. Features:
• Filter by bookmarks to access articles you saved to read later • Scan your tasks and check-off completed items • Use the instant push feature to send information to your Android 2.2 phone for easy access
5. Google Talk : Love chatting with friends? Don’t want to get an extra application for PC? Install
The Google Talk app keeps you connected to your friends–right inside Chrome. – No programs to download–install the extension and start chatting. – Chat windows stay open and active while you browse and move from tab to tab – Full screen video chat (as on extension page)
Liked the post? Share 🙂