List of Top 5 Great Gadgets for office and home. These gadgets fall into the category of essential gears but these are uncommon. you won’t find these gadgets at every home/office. So be prepared for your new “purchase list” for gadgets. These include scissors, pen, push pins, chargers, etc. Found it interesting? Here we go!
Essential if you want accurate cutting at office or at home. Laser helps you get straight cuts in paper and fabric
- For making accurate straight cuts in paper and fabric
- Great for gift wrapping, crafts, scrapbooking
- Perfect gift for the crafty geek or bad gift wrapper
Its available on ThinkGeek at $ 15.99. This tool will at least help you make some straight cuts. The built-in Laser helps you get straight cuts in paper and fabric, whether gift wrapping or working on a project at home or in the office. Other features are:
- For making accurate straight cuts in paper and fabric
- Ideal for gift wrapping, craftwork, assembly, scrapbooking, photos
- Push button will turn red laser on/off
- Length: 8.25″ (21 cm)
- Blade length: 3.5″ (9 cm)
- Takes 2 LR44 button cell batteries (included)
Don’t let any of your USB cabels drop. hang them on these clips which you can stick to your table or your monitor. Its priced at $11.99 @ ThinkGeek. Stick to your desk to hold your power cords. Never lose your important cables under the desk. Control those unruly cords (as on TG)
You can place the CableDrop Cable Clips behind or on your desktop, even onto a facing wall – anywhere you wish to have cables temporarily held yet easily removable or extended. CableDrop gently grasps your power and peripheral cords so they do not fall off your desk every time you unplug your laptop. Cabledrop’s unique design makes cable management fun and can also be used as a general purpose clip in a multitude of creative ways.
- Control unruly cords
- Includes 6 clips (2 of each color)
- Peel and stick to attach
- Diameter is 1-1/8″
- Color choice of Muted or Bright
This pen lets you write like a butterfly. Sounds fancy but true. The pen available at just $9.99 is a complete time-pass gadget(obviously when you don’t have to write anything), as you can see in above picture. You can do all sorts of crazy tricks with it, and unlike a real butterfly knife, you can’t cut yourself as you learn! And butterfly knives can’t write anything, but this pen can. But enough blabbing – watch the video, imagine it’s you, and think of how everyone will idolize you and your pen flinging skills.
This pen opens and closes like a butterfly knife, so (with practice) you’ll learn sophisticated moves, two-handed tricks, quick-flips, spins, aerials, and how to manipulate combinations of these tricks.
- Constructed from three pieces of close-tolerance polymer.
- Positioning dynamics allow you to swing and rotate the pen, changing its speed and center of gravity while flipping and twirling.
- Refined symmetry with even weight ratio (end-to-end and side-to-side) balances the pen through motion and force.
- Includes: One black pen (blue ink)
- Dimensions: 4.5″ closed; 7.75″ open
- Price – $9.99
The Wrist Charger straps comfortably to your wrist and plugs in to just about any electronic device you like. It’ll power cell phones, mp3 players, gaming systems, or any device compatible with mini USB. Now you’ll have plenty of power to get through long days traveling (or long lines at the DMV, we’ve been there, too!). When you reach your destination, simply plug your bracer in and charge its battery back up so you’re ready with plenty of entertainment for the long trip home.
- Wristband battery charger will charge your device while you use it!
- Great for extending the battery life of your handheld game system or cell phone while traveling.
- Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery (1,500mAh, 5.5V)
- Capacity: 1,500mAh, 5.5V
- Input: DC 5V
- LED Indicators – Power-On and 4 Levels Power Meter
- On/Off button design
- Dimension: 256 x 34 x 12mm (approx.)
- Weight: 82g
- Nokia II (2mm)
- Nokia I (3.5mm)
- Mini USB (for Motorola/HTC/Dopod/MP3/MP4)
- Samsung i900
- Sony Ericsson
- Sony PSP
- NDS Lite
- Nintendo DSi
- Package Contents:
- 1 x USB Wrist Band Battery
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 1 x Charger Output Cable
- 9 x Connectors
- Price : $39.99
Now the last but not the least. Grid-It Ultimate Organizer is actually an ultimate organizer. Keep all your gadgets at one place. Grid-It is an insanely versatile organization system that will tame your crazy bag once and for all. Its black mat is covered in rubberized woven elastics. Just pull an elastic up, slide your gadget, gizmo, or cord underneath, and let it snap back in place. It’s ideal for folks who want to travel with smartphone, iPod, digicam, pencils, pens, snacks, and a variety of charging cables. Configure it however you want! No matter how you arrange things, you can be sure Grid-It’s elastics will hold it down securely. Best of all, when you need something, it’ll be exactly where you left it. Isn’t it simply amazing? It is!
- Versatile organization system for your bag
- Pull up on an elastic and slide your gizmo underneath
- Endless configurations, shocking capacity
- Versatile organization system for everything you keep in your bag
- Rubberized woven elastics on a black mat
- Simply pull up on an elastic and slide your gizmo underneath
- Endless configurations: You’ll be shocked at how much it will hold
- Holds your items firmly in place, even if you shake it!
- Ideal for electronic devices and their many cables
- Also great for organizing toiletries, makeup, personal care items
- Two sizes available:
- W:10.25″ x H:5.125″
- W:7.67″ x H:4.5″