Photography Apps for Android Mobiles > Click, Edit and Save photos on mobile. These apps have made it easy to edit photos, not exactly as we do on Adobe Photoshop(PC), but similar to them. You don’t need to require any professional knowledge to use these apps, they are just easy. Thanks to Google Android platform. There are thousands of free photography apps for android but its difficult to choose the best one from them. Here is the list of Best Photography Apps :
1. Adobe Photoshop: You must have paid to use Adobe Photoshop for PC and may have used the trial versions. World’s most popular photo editing software has its own Android app and its FREE. Its an easy and user friendly editing app for android.
This App has got an average user rating of 4.0/5.0
This app features:
- Photo Cropping, straitening, rotating, flip
- Exposure, saturation, Tint, etc
- Application of soft focus
- Image Effects and borders
- Upload to Facebook and Twitpic
2. PhotoFunia: Ever used the online photo editing site > photofunia.com? Add intense effects to your photos, not exactly. It lets you add your photos in other frames. It transforms your image with its online frames.
3. PicSay : This app lets you do everything with your image. Just like Adobe Photoshop app for android, it lets you crop, straighten, rotate, change colors, etc. This app is installed in over 5000000 devices worldwide and has got 4.5/5user ratings.
I personally use this app for all sort of photo editing viz. crop, pixellete, distort, etc, etc.
4. QuickPic: Quickpic is not a photo editing app actually but the fastest photo viewing app ever. Greater resolution, better image quality of full-screen photo view! Play animated-GIFs. iPhone’ smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, single/double tap or pinch to zoom! Rich image editing and management features: rotate, crop/shrink, share, set wallpaper, slides, sort, rename, move/copy! It is free and no ads!
There are many apps in android market. If you want to suggest any app in this category, feel free to comment on this post 🙂