Ever thought that your mobile phone can tell your heartbeat? Well there is an app for Android and iPhone which actually tells your heart rate in a snap. Instant Heart Rate requires you to put your finger on the camera and it turns the camera flash ON. This app is the most accurate heart rate monitor app available in Android Market. It works by tracking color changes in the light that passes through your finger, uses flash or the outside light if your phone doesn’t have in-camera flash.
This app features many valuable features against its 1.6 MB size which many android starters would not like to install at first but believe me, This is the app which will surprise you. Features include: takes less than 10 seconds from opening the app to getting a reading, available for both iPhone and Android devices, can save the heart beat logs and you can share your heart beat with whomsoever you want.
- Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
- A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
- Although you don’t need to read these instructions to use this kinda super easy app 😉
What does it show?
- Heart rate measurements
- Real time PPG graph – see your every heart beat
- Cardio workout monitoring
See this app in Action : Screenshots and Video