Samsung launched its two new Dual-Sim smartphones, Galaxy S Duos and Galaxy Y Lite Duos in India on Wednesday 5th of this month. Vice President of Samsung India Mr. Asim Warsi said that adding these two new Dual-Sim Smartphones in the league will now contribute more than 25% to its total mobile volume in the Indian market for this year.
Tech Specs for galaxy S Duos:
- Dimensions: 211.5 x 63.1 x 10.5 mm, Weight 120g
- OS: Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich)
- Display: TFT Capacitive touch display with a resolution of 480×800 pixels
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snap Dragon processor
- 768 MB of RAM
- 4 GB internal storage with up to 32 GB of expandable memory
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0.
- Camera: 5 MP Autofocus, VGA front camera
- 1500 mAh battery
- Priced @ Rs 18000/-
Tech Specification For Galaxy Y Lite Duos:
- Dimensions: 103.9×57.9x13mm
- OS: Android 2.3 (gingerbread)
- Display: 2.8” TFT Capacitive Touch Display With a Resolution Of 240×320 Pixels
- 832 MHz Arm processor
- 2 GB internal storage with up to 32 GB expandable memory
- Connectivity: GPRS and EDGE, 2G Network, 3G Network HSDPA up to speed of 3.6 Mbps, Bluetooth A2Dp, WiFi, Micro USB 2.0.
- Camera: 2 MP Primary Fixed Focus Camera without Flash, QVGA Video Recording @15 fps.
- 1200 mAh battery
- Priced @ Rs 7000/-